BURN BAN UPDATE
- Due to recent rains and anticipated cooler weather conditions, effective Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:00 a.m., the burn ban is lifted for all of the unincorporated areas of Snohomish County
- Due to COVID precautions, all stations remain closed to the public. Stay safe, & stay healthy!
- Snohomish Regional Fire & Rescue is hosting three public meetings to answer questions about the fire levy lid lift. See our community calendar for more information!
- SRFR Asks Voters to Consider Fire Levy Lid Lift During Nov. 2 General Election
Special Board of Commissioner's Meeting-
- October 18th at 5:30PM see community calendar for details.
Remember! - Smoke Alarms Save Lives